- A solid, level floor or concrete pad, capable of supporting up to 1220.61 kg/sq.m.; most ground level spaces and on-grade concrete floors can support this weight.
- 0.61m wider and 0.92 longer than the pool's interior dimensions to allow for access to the pool and its equipment.
- The pool can be placed in a corner.
- The Water Quality System is typically installed at the front of the pool.
- The Hydraulic Power Unit can be located next to the pool or up to 22.86m away.
- The pool can be installed above-ground, partially in-ground, or completely in-ground.
- Above-ground pools eliminate the need to excavate.
- A raised platform built around the pool gives an in-ground appearance without excavation costs.
- Partially in-ground pools are the most easily accessible for people with mobility limitations.
- Indoors, breaking through the existing floor may be best for a partially/fully in-ground installation, particularly if you want a deeper pool.
- Indoors or out in warm locations.
- In colder climates, most are installed indoors for year-round exercise. Some owners have super-insulated their pools to swim outdoors year-round, even in snow!
- Modular Pool sizes range from 1.83m x 1.83m to 4.88m x 4.88m, depending on the model, and are customisable in 0.31 increments.
- Swim spas offer 7 sizes; the moulded acrylic shells cannot be resized.
- Speak with a Design Representative for options and details.
- 1m standard, appropriate for swimming.
- Variable from 1.04m-1.3m, suitable for water aerobics or to use our underwater treadmill.
Existing Space vs. New Space:
- All Modular Pool components fit through a standard doorway for easy installation in existing spaces.
- Our Single-Shell Pools require an 2.44m wide opening, so they're more suitable for outdoors, garages, and extensions.
Indoor Pool Considerations
- Humidity can be mostly controlled with a properly used cover. If the pool is uncovered less than one hour a day, a standard household dehumidifier or a window vent fan should be sufficient.
- Our optional covers also reduce heat loss and have some form of locking mechanism.
- Locating an Endless Pool above the ground floor requires the review of a professional engineer to ensure that the upper-floor room has the structural integrity to support the weight.
- Endless Pools highly recommends that both the pool and water quality system be located near a floor drain or have a sump pump.
- The area surrounding the pool should be protected, with appropriate floor and wall covering materials.
Outdoor Pool Considerations
- We strongly recommend our BiFold Rigid cover to secure against heat loss, debris, and unwanted access.
- Cabinet insulation can extend your open-pool season.
- All pools come standard with an electric water heater.
- Alternative heating methods (gas heaters, heat exchangers, solar, etc.) can be sourced locally.
- If you decide to excavate, you should first determine the height of the site's water table.
Have a sketch or photo of your proposed site?
Share it with our architects and designers for an experienced perspective on the best model and options, as well as revised images depicting your installation possibilities.